About the book
S.O.S. MAGYAR 1 was written for foreign students intending to learn Hungarian. Part 1 of the book was written for beginners. The various units present new situations and extend vocabulary using grammatical phenomena structurally built upon each other. At the end of the book there is a collection of dialogues to help students practice conversations they might experience in common everyday situations.
Who is the book recommended for?
- those who would like to get familiar with the Hungarian language,
- those who intend to learn Hungarian properly, and therefore consider a solid basis important,
- those who wish to make spectacular progress in a short time,
- those who are interested in spoken language,
- those who want to understand grammar rules clearly and
- teachers who wish to teach beginner level students in an easier and more efficient way.
Why do we recommend this book?
- There are lots of images to help comprehension.
- The structure of the book is easy to understand and follow.
- The sound material is freely available on the website.
- The book offers life-like dialogues and practical expressions.
- to enable students to make contact in the most common basic situations of everyday life,
- to become confident in these situations and
- to maintain their motivation to continue their studies.